Phone Portal (web based)
The Phone Portal is a web based system that allows you to use the extended features that are available with your Quantumvoice phone service. These include:
- Viewing, tracking, and placing calls using the call logs.
- Setting up where your voicemail emails are to be sent to.
- Adjusting your voicemail timer regarding how long before voicemail answers.
- Setting up Click-2-Dial contacts in your phone book.
- Managing your inbound call treatments.
- Managing your simultaneous ring feature.
- Listen to and delete your voicemail messages.
Logging into the Portal
To log into the portal, follow these steps:
- Open a Web browser on your computer. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.x or later, Netscape 6.0, and Firefox is supported.
- Enter the URL: http://phoneportal.quantumvoice.com
- Enter your phone number as the username.
- Enter your password (your password was provided with the phone adapter documentation).
Changing Your Personal Profile
Click on the "My Account" tab.
your email - the email account that will receive voicemail and fax (optional) attachments.
your timezone - the timezone where your SIP device (eg: ATA) is located. This does not adjust your caller ID time stamp.
your password - the password for your phone portal access.
forwarding to voicemail - checking this option will send callers to voicemail in the event your device is not online or their call is not answered.
call privileges - indicates which call settings are currently enabled for your broadband phone service. Features such as "local", "ld", and "int" are related to the type of broadband phone service you have elected to purchase and whether you are able to make long distance (ld) and international (int) calls.
contact - this table displays all devices that have successfully registered using your credentials and locations (PSTN phones) that have been added using the "add simultaneous ring location" feature.
Using the other phone portal features
Click a link below to learn about the other phone portal features: